Are you tired of spending too much money on Halloween costumes?Tired of scrolling through Google and Pinterest to find costume ideas?Did your friends invite you to a party last minute and now you’re rushing to find something to dress up as?
Well you’re in luck because I have done the research for you and compiled a quick list of ten costumes that you can put together in minutes! To top it all off, most of them can be created with items you already have in your room! All you have to do is pick your top choice and make it your own for a night of fun!
- Risky Business: Super easy and super cute depending on where you’re going! Throw on a white, collared shirt with a pair of black shades, black spanx, white tube socks, and a pair of white converses to walk around in.
- Minnie Mouse: I dressed up as Minnie Mouse my freshman year and absolutely loved how it turned out from head to toe. All you need is a red skater skirt, black crop top, and printer paper. I cut circles out of printer paper and taped them to my skirt. I also put my hair up into two buns to look like mouse ears. If you want to add to the costume, throw on sheer tights or thigh high socks, black combat boots or flats, and a yellow hairbow in between your buns.
- Identity Theft: On a plain colored t-shirt of your choice, stick name tags with different names all over your shirt! It’s pun-tastic!
- Facebook: Using face paint, write the letters “BO” on one cheek and “OK” on the other cheek. Super easy, right?
- Party Animal: Get your cheetah print leggings and a cute crop top then pair that with birthday party hats and party blowers and you’re good to go!
- Big, Little Kid: Wear your favorite PJs (yes, onesies will definitely suffice), minimal makeup, slippers, and carry a stuffed toy! To really add to this, you could put your hair up in pigtails and add hairbows.
- Static Cling: All you’ll have to do is tease your hair some and pin/tape socks and dryer sheets to your clothes.
- Rosie the Riveter: Get a long sleeved denim top and your favorite blue jeans to dress up as this icon! Roll the sleeves past your elbow, put your hair up, and tie a red bandana around your head. Don’t forget a winged eye and bold red lip!
- Where’s Waldo: You will need a red and white striped shirt, denim jeans, glasses, and a red beanie. The more the merrier!
- Costume Error: When you’re totally out of ideas or you’re just completely over finding the perfect costume, write “Error 404: Costume Not Found” on a white t-shirt and call it a night.
As we all know, Halloween in college is a lot more than what it used to be in our middle and high school years. It’s a celebration to go out, get creative, and have fun for DAYS – not just a day. So, get ready for some fun and use these costume ideas when you just desperately need inspiration.