The late night study sessions are on the horizon for college students and you need to be prepared. There comes a time in every student’s life where they have to take midterms. Midterms are a stress pill that most students have to take before the final storm which is finals. Music can be a getaway or even a stress reliever for many people including students studying for tests and quizzes. Listening to music while you study can help you focus or bring encouragement. Here are a few suggested songs that will hopefully help you get you through studying for your midterms:
- Rise Up x Andra Day: Despite the downfalls, this songs motivate people to rise above the error because there will always be a positive outcome.
- Get Up x Mary Mary: When you got a lot to do, you cannot be laying around so you had to get up.
- Work Hard Play Hard x Wiz Khalifa: This energetic song will teach you that you have to work hard in order to become successful. It is your job to work as hard to get a positive outcome.
- Can’t Give Up Now x Mary Mary: Never give up no matter the difficulty of the situation is the message of this song.
- Just Fine x Mary J. Blige: Like Mary said, “ I ain’t gonna let nothing get in my way.” This feel-good bop allows you to put your stress away and remind yourself that everything gon going to be “just fine.”
- Keep Ya Head Up by Tupac: The title is self-explanatory. This classic allows people to see the good to stay positive no matter what situation they are in.
- Go Get It x Mary Mary: This song has a go get it attitude. If you want anything you have to be able to go out and get it.
- Pursuit of Happiness x Kid Cudi: This song reminds you that everything will be fine no matter how you are feeling.
- Ultralight Beam x Kanye West: The message of this song is to empower people to continue to do to succeed. Very relatable to college students and their journey to receive their degree.
- Victory by Tye Tribbett & G.A.: When you are feeling down with all the studying, this song will uplift your spirits to keep studying because at the end you will have the v-i-c-t-o-r-y.
If you are not a fan of cursing, I do advise you to search these songs as “clean” version because some of these songs are explicit.